Always have the most accurate data at your fingertips: access to our extensive fleet list and fleets database currently has tracking capability of over 65,000 aircraft.
With weekly updates for over 1,000 aircraft around the world, we proudly ensure that the ch-aviation PRO fleets database is both the most up-to-date and reliable in the industry. We also track wet and dry leases as well as storage and maintenance.
Our newly-updated ch-aviation ‘Fleets Advanced’ module now includes utilisation data, utilisation forecasts and orders placed with all the largest aircraft manufacturers. In addition, it offers:
- Extensive search options for over 65,000 aircraft
- Construction and/or manufacturer serial number display
- Former and delivery operator per aircraft
- Immediate access to all the latest updates
- Technical aircraft profiles with operator statistics
- Country register or production list view
- View details about stored, written-off or scrapped aircraft, or aircraft that aren’t yet delivered
- Aircraft age, first flight and delivery dates
- Wet lease and cargo customers
- Engine details and manufacturers
- Seat maximum abreast and pitch configuration
- Maximum takeoff weight (MTOW)
- Hexcode (Mode-S, ICAO 24-bit)
- Configure customised views and save and re-load user-defined searches
- NEW! Utilisation data (flight hours and cycles, average stage length, daily/annual utilisation)
- NEW! Utilisation forecast allowing the possibility to search aircraft by forecasted hours/cycles/thresholds
- NEW! Orders placed with Airbus, Airbus Canada, Avions de Transport Régional, Boeing, Cessna Aircraft Company, COMAC, De Havilland Aircraft of Canada, Embraer, Ilyushin Design Bureau, Irkut and Viking Air, with results searchable by manufacturer or customer
- NEW! Aircraft orders, Aircraft Delivery and Aircraft Retirement Data
It’s time to soar above the competition with a powerful aircraft search tool!
Make a quick search entering Serial Number, Registration, Operator or Owner
New on ch-aviation! Access new tab of Aircraft Orders search placed with Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, COMAC, Embraer and Irkut
New on ch-aviation! Access new tab where you can search aircraft by Utilization Data (Flight Hours and Cycles, Avg. Stage Length, Daily/Annual Utilization) and utilization forecasts
With an optional ch-aviation Charter Aircraft module you are able to find the right charter aircraft for your mission.
Get list of aircraft by Operator Continent or Operator Country
Enter name of operator and get list of aircraft
NEW on ch-aviation: get aircraft utilization data and search aircraft by flight hours, cycles, average stage length, daily utilization, annual hours or cycles
ch-aviation keeps an accurate database of aircraft seat capacities, so you are able to access search by seats at different cabins, abreast or seat pitch.
With an optional ch-aviation fleet ownership module you are able to get insight into who owns or manages a specific aircraft, see full lessor portfolios and SPVs. ch-aviation ownership is an optional addition to ch-aviation PRO + fleets advanced.
Check latest additions to aircraft database or latest changes in our most accurate fleets database
Aircraft search: access our comprehensive database and search for detailed information pertaining to 50,000 commercial aircraft worldwide.
Order search: access and view aircraft orders placed with Airbus, Airbus Canada, Avions de Transport Régional, Boeing, Cessna Aircraft Company, COMAC, De Havilland Aircraft of Canada, Embraer, Ilyushin Design Bureau, Irkut and Viking Air. Results can be sorted and viewed by both manufacturer and the customer.
Utilisation search: access matrix-type search results that relate to historical and forecasted aircraft utilisation data (flight hours and cycles, average stage length, daily/annual utilisation).
for existing ch-aviation PRO subscriber
- ch-aviation fleets advanced
- 1,187.50€per year
- Full access to the module
- Over 50,000 aircraft tracked
- Extensive options to allow users to facilitate searches with various filters that include geographical, operator, aircraft, seating, engines, ownership or utilisation criteria
- Unlimited search queries
- Unlimited users (if they are under the same corporate ch-aviation PRO subscription)
ch-aviation ’Fleets Advanced’ smoothly integrates other ch-aviation modules
The ch-aviation airlines database comes with a standard ch-aviation PRO subscription. Users are able to access our airline database, tracking the status of over 5,000 active operators by aircraft type, country, continent or type of operations. From the selected profile, you can access detailed fleet data when subscribed to ch-aviation ‘Fleets Advanced.’
ch-aviation ‘Fleets Ownership’ is an additional module to both ch-aviation PRO and ch-aviation ‘Fleets Advanced.’ The ‘Fleets Ownership’ module is ideal for users who are looking to gain insights into who owns or manages a specific aircraft, see full lessor portfolios and aircraft financed through an SPV (Special Purpose Vehicle). ‘Fleets Ownership’ is an optional module which can be directly accessed from aircraft details in the case a user or business is subscribed to the ‘Fleets Advanced’ module.
The ch-aviation ‘Charter Aircraft’ module helps you find the right charter aircraft for your mission. Our database pairs every eligible operator and aircraft on the planet that fits your criteria thereby allowing you to identify better solutions than those of your competitors. ‘Charter Aircraft’ is an optional module with a separate subscription, but it works together with ‘Fleets Advanced.’
Get the module now
To request a complimentary two-week trial or to upgrade your current subscription, get in touch with us directly.
ch-aviation PRO is the world’s leading airline intelligence resource tool providing in-depth coverage of airlines and related news, as well as their fleet, network, and management.
+41 (0) 44 508 47 07